Question about text messages

anicholas7

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
The messages application that comes with the phone was O.K but I didn't like the fact that when someone sent me a text with a multiple picture attachment that I had to open up each picture individually instead of just opening up the attachment and viewing all the pictures at one time as a slide show.
So I downloaded Handcent and liked it for its customization but my problem now is that if the attachment has multiple pictures it will only allow me to see the one that opens up with the text. There is no way to open up the other pictures to view them.
Can anyone help me with this or guide me to an app that will do what I want it to do.

anicholas7

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Thank you trmoney24. I downloaded chompsms and I can now vieww all the attachments. The only question I have now is can you somehow change the slide show feature to view all the photos (having to wait about 8 seconds until the next picture shows up) and just do a finger swipe to scroll through the pictures.

mfj

Banned
Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I have HandCent and I can view all the pics as a slide show. Not sure why you can't. Maybe my phone is just bad *** like that!

anicholas7

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Not sure why. Maybe I don't have the settings correct, but I checked all the different settings I could and didn't see anything I could change to make it work. It is working now with Chompsms. I just wish you didn't have to view all the pictures as a slide show. My friend who has the I-Phone can just scroll through all the pictures and we get the same text messages from the same person.

mfj

Banned
Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Not sure why. Maybe I don't have the settings correct, but I checked all the different settings I could and didn't see anything I could change to make it work. It is working now with Chompsms. I just wish you didn't have to view all the pictures as a slide show. My friend who has the I-Phone can just scroll through all the pictures and we get the same text messages from the same person.

That's because the iPhone is the JesusPhone. Unfortunately, nothing can compare. Apple is the industry leader, haha

anicholas7

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
the IPhone did set the benchmark but the Droid phones surpassed the IPhone in my opinion. The DINC is by far the best phone I have ever had.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez