sync; facebook to google contacts

linwiz

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
i have searched high and low trying to sync my facebook contact's info to my google contact list (and the profile picture if possible). several sites suggest importing facebook contacts through yahoo or live mail and exporting them to CSV just to import that CSV into gmail. this is a pretty boring solution but it is the only one i have found.. but it does not work. neither will import my facebook contacts at all. the information i want is on each user's profile but i cant get it into my google contacts in an (semi) automated manner. does anybody have any ideas about this? a android app? a linux app? heck ill even temporarily run a facebook app if it will work.

I know about being able to LINK contacts on my DINC but i still would like all that information available to me on google contacts

Vudumedic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
If you have all the info on your phone in each persons contact card then turn all your phone contacts into Google contacts and viola all will be loaded there.

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
ok hit menu on your Facebook contacts hit import to sd .. then delete them all, hit menu then click import from sd then click to google account.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty