sms problem!

jecksida

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
first post... hi :)

i have a problem, it's really frustrating..... it only started in the past 2-3 months, i think?

when i am responding to a text, i will type whatever i want to say.... but sometimes i will go back and delete something i wrote, or maybe even just correct the spelling, before i send the message. sometimes when i am tapping/holding the delete key... if it starts to delete some blank space, it will sometimes move the screen up to the very first message in that thread.... rather than the bottom of the thread, where i can type my response......

maybe it wouldn't be such a big deal, except that i have my texts set to "never delete" ....soooooo.... when this happens on threads that have 800-900 messages.... it's really frustrating to scroll back down.... :\ this happens a few times each day..... i text a lot.

the other option is to back out of the message and let it save as a draft.... but thats really annoying, and i don't want to have to go into drafts every time this happens.

this never used to happen, its only a recent issue... i think i have had this phone for a year?? or close to that.

any other way to stop that from happening, OR to get back to the bottom of the message without having to scroll down through 800+ texts?

you are probably all going to tell me to not save all my texts.... but PLEASE also answer my question about this issue because it's annoying. i can't even delete the threads that have 800+ texts, anymore, because my phone freezes up when i try to delete them....lol.....

Anubis

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
This happens to me sometimes as well. If you find a way come back and post it.

and damn, 800-900 in one thread , it must be REALLY pain for you then .