New Amazon App Store->Ur Opinions wanted!!!

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Word Ball, originally $.99, is today's free app. Yet another game. It seems like a word patter game that has you spelling words from letters that are printed on colorful ping-pong balls that bounce up and down the screen.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
lol looks like they are on another game run.I wonder how long this streak continues.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Pyramix, originally $0.99, is today's free app. This is a word game that has you trying to decipher codes to figure out 4-word puzzles.

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Easy Money, originally $9.95, is today's free app. Finally, a productivity app! This helps you manage your checkbook.

supernova01

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I've tried downloading some of their apps, only to have it error out & say problem with purchasing app. It gives me the option to go to their website & check my acct or retry. I checked to make sure I have the box checked for downloading other sources & it is. I'm still relatively new to Android, and I'm frustrated having missed some promising apps. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Edit: nevermind, got it. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Connect the Dots & Color, originally $1.99, is today's free app. Amazon it's on some kind of game tear. There are other apps out there that can be useful other than games. Just a thought, Amazon...

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Reversi, originally $.99, is today's free app. If you have played the board game Othello, then you have played Reversi.

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm having a weird problem. Since performing a factory reset, the Amazon Appstore app INSTALL button doesn't respond. Yes, the "other sources " tick box is checked. Screen is fine. CANCEL button works. Anyone else had this occur to them?

Are there ways to install an apk remotely?

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Jowlah, I don't think you need to post every day's FAotD. We can all check, there are even third party apps that will check for us.