TSM Pool Party Volume issue

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
When I make a call, either on speaker or not, the volume is REAL LOUD. Can anyone help me with a way to fix this? I think it has to do with the init.d file but I am not sure.

I know I can manually turn down the volume but I thought there is a technical workaround.

If anyone knows I'd appreciate the help.

mentatgom

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
had the same issue on CyanogenMod 7.1, unfortunately when I turned it down it would go to really low... if back up, then loud and distorted. I'm back to stock 2.2.2 for now. I think I have come across that changing kernels can make a difference though. Sorry, not too detailed.

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
When I make a call, either on speaker or not, the volume is REAL LOUD. Can anyone help me with a way to fix this? I think it has to do with the init.d file but I am not sure.

I know I can manually turn down the volume but I thought there is a technical workaround.

If anyone knows I'd appreciate the help.

I have been able to answer the phone or start the call.. dial the volume down and/or back up to meet my needs. I am aware that this is a persistent issue with CM7.x - It may take some time to correct.

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have been able to answer the phone or start the call.. dial the volume down and/or back up to meet my needs. I am aware that this is a persistent issue with CM7.x - It may take some time to correct.

I thought there was a configuration file that could be tweaked... Is this not the case?

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
The file you are referring to won't work with jt's kernel. I think it will work with Glitch tho.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38