Launcher Pro opinions

jisley10

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I've used a number of Launchers and Launcher Pro is my personal favorite. I've tried ADW, ADW EX, Stock Touchwiz, Go Launcher, all of which have their pros and cons. From top to bottom I have found Launcher Pro gives me the best overall experience. It's not the best in every category, but serves its purpose well in all of them. The best thing about it is that it's free, so give it a try and see what you think.

night87

Dec 31, 2010
www.night-import.com
I've used a number of Launchers and Launcher Pro is my personal favorite. I've tried ADW, ADW EX, Stock Touchwiz, Go Launcher, all of which have their pros and cons. From top to bottom I have found Launcher Pro gives me the best overall experience. It's not the best in every category, but serves its purpose well in all of them. The best thing about it is that it's free, so give it a try and see what you think.

great!!! haha
i know that Launcher Pro is very good in creating your own theme, which is what I wanted to do. Will definitely give it a try :)

makav3ll1

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
GDE is a pretty good launcher too, You can download a theme called HERO which is like the HTC Sense UI, Althought it lags a little bit when switching home screens.

NOsquid

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Launcher Pro, ADW, and GO are all good, it's personal preference. Launcher Pro's main advantage at this point is the widgets, if you want/use those it's no contest.

TheANARCHY

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
I gotta throw my hat behind Launcher Pro. I just recently, yesterday in fact, switched my and my wife's Fascinate's over to LP and it has "Improved" the phones performance over the stock Touchwiz. I made several other tweaks but without a doubt LP is the best thing I could have done for our phones.