ROM Manager

cybermonkeyssf

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Well, like I mentioned, I've never used VMWare for this stuff, just a dedicated laptop.

You could set up Boot Camp and give that a try, I think I've seen reports from others who use that method.

Good luck!

Yea, tried to set up bootcamp, it won't partition the drive cause "some files can't be moved"...it recommends I backup the drive, format it, restore and try again....ugh

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Yea, tried to set up bootcamp, it won't partition the drive cause "some files can't be moved"...it recommends I backup the drive, format it, restore and try again....ugh

you are going to need cory streater to help you with this

The definitely get the full Odin DI01 factory restore file then.

You'll also need whatever version of DL30 you want, and the new CWM (green). Links are all over here and other SF sites.

DI01 wont work with DL30, you will need DJ05 or DL09 full package,,,,that is after you are able to get bootcamp working

cybermonkeyssf

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
you are going to need cory streater to help you with this

DI01 wont work with DL30, you will need DJ05 or DL09 full package,,,,that is after you are able to get bootcamp working

just gonna screw it and not deal with it.....don't want to go through the process of all that just to get bootcamp running. Oh well, guess different ROMs is just not meant for me with my fascinate, at least it's rooted (been rooted since I first got it back in Sept)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo