SoftKey Notification on ED01/SC2.9.2

rlrhk1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hello All,
I am still on SC2.9.2nv and was wondering if the softkey notification was ever working on this version? Also, is there any plans on getting this working on the ED01? It sure would be nice to be able to have a notification for calls/texts <-- me just missing my old LED.

rlrhk1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Do you know a good source that tells you if the kernal supports bln? I haven't see one that specifically says supports bln.

joebob2000

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Anyone using BLN care to comment on how well its working with the new kernels and software? Last time I tried it (back in the Eclair days), there were major issues with the BLN activating during a call (since it causes insufferable buzzing) and I removed it all from my phone after about 5 minutes of testing. No way can I ask someone to hold on so i can read a text just to get rid of the background noise.

wyllic

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I use Blinky, although both work well right now.

My issue is that they flash on and off as I'm using my phone, texting mostly. It's an odd little bug but nothing major.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I have BLN and it works fine for me, havent noticed that little bug, but that is more than likely me just not noticing which isn't a bad thing..