Replacement battery

jordanqkoch

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Where can I go to find a replacement battery for my fascinate? I tried best buy, radio shack, and verizon and everyone tells me I need to get it online. Is there anywhere else i can try before i wait days for one to be shipped?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

fortesquieu

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Where can I go to find a replacement battery for my fascinate? I tried best buy, radio shack, and verizon and everyone tells me I need to get it online. Is there anywhere else i can try before i wait days for one to be shipped?

Try Amazon, and if you get the expedited shipping along with the battery, it would still be cheaper than getting from local stores.

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

I know this doesn't answer your question, but you can get the battery only charger with a battery for $19.99 at vzw.com and they offer free 2-day shipping for it.(The battery by itself is $39.99 from Verizon.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87