Fancy Widget time stops updating

Mudvayne622

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
So I have a Droid X and a Fascinate with Fancy Widget on both and for some reason the time will just get stuck on the Fascinate and requires a manual refresh for it to work. Even then it works for maybe an hour or as little as 5 minutes. I have already tried uninstall/reinstall multiple times with no luck. Anyone have any idea whats going on?

Last edited:

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I had this app on my Fascincate for about 20 minutes and I had it refresh without issue for the full 20 minutes.. I keep reading that if you set it to refresh the first time is should work.

I was not a fan. Pulled it from my phone.

TripSixes

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Also, make sure you're not running any Auto-Task-Killer apps that could be killing the process needed by the clock to continue to update.

Mudvayne622

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I have checked Everything. Im not using a task killer on either phone. Checked all the settings so that they match what I have on my DX and just cant figure it out. My sister has a fascinate and hers is doing the same thing. Its just really strange. Even if you hate the app find the apk and give it a try on a homescreen you rarely use. Let me know what you find.

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I am not convinced that Fancy Widget is all that great. I uninstalled and it is still on my download list in the market. - Even after re-install and removal it still resides on my download list... Clingy little thing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11