Missed calls NOT showing up in notification bar?

Drootz

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
My missed calls aren't showing in the notification bar at the top of the screen and voicemails notifications aren't showing up either?????

Noticed yesterday but wanted to wait to make sure and it wasnt just a one time thing and it happened again today...

Anyone else having this issue on Dl09?

I did the Ota update

Only reason I knew I missed a call was from the noled app on my screen

Beginning to wish I had just stuck with DI01.....

girlymissjulie

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had this issue - all of my missed calls are showing up in my notification bar just like they were before. I also did the ota update.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
i havent run into this problem, however i would try flashing a new rom. and personally, im sticking with dj05. you can take dl09 and shove it up your iPhone. im done with it.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
i havent run into this problem, however i would try flashing a new rom. and personally, im sticking with dj05. you can take dl09 and shove it up your iPhone. im done with it.

LOL. I still don't understand how DL09 passed Verizon's QC and DJ05 didn't. But hey, I guess that's why I'm not working at Verizon :p

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
What @rushrl said. I know rebooting fixed some my my problems. But it also made other issues come up, so who knows. I'm with @gunnermike...

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm with gunner, went the whole dl09 route, just so many bugs. Dj05 just plain works. They should have called dl09 a downgrade.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
LOL. I still don't understand how DL09 passed Verizon's QC and DJ05 didn't. But hey, I guess that's why I'm not working at Verizon :p

i know what you mean. dj05 even runs smoother for me, thats not in my head. it really does.

on another note, i sent you a couple of pm's and they are not showing up in my sent folder. did you get them?

Ytaay

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
no problems here

all this DL09 hate is interesting; i've found (so far :)) DL09 w/ superclean .4 and adrynalyne's nv test 3 01/16 kernel to be my best setup yet.

instant GPS=check
bluetooth=check
working nuance voice command=check
swype=check
music=brief popping while loading browser page; meh, not a deal breaker (more a kernel issue vs ROM)
speed=check
batterylife=not too bad, best i've had so far
occasional Beautiful Widgets FC=check (i've yet to see this go away but not a biggie)
YouTube=check

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer