Touchdown for Exchange HELP!

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi there... I saw you answered a post and wanted to reach out to you and see if you could help me.

I have tried the native Exchange setup on my 2.1 Fascinate and I hate the interface so I downloaded Touchdown for Android. More or less it has all the features I am looking for (it will not give me the ability to turn off the email push while still retaining the calendar and contacts pushes) but I have one major problem.

My contacts sync fine and are viewable in my phone book/native contacts icon, but I am not able to view my calendar entries in the native Android application, only in the TD one.

Any suggestions? I would sure appreciate any help you may have.

soconnor

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
TouchDown a mixed bag

I bailed on TouchDown because it was so slow, but in my case it was a mixed blessing, as I cannot seem to get html views of e-mail in the native email client coming from my MS SBS2003 Exchange server. E-mail displayed in TouchDown was great. Unlike you, I had trouble syncing contacts. The Touchdown people were not too helpful in debugging.

I was hoping that the never to be delivered Froyo update might improve Exchange sync.

ellisz

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Touchdown is the best IMO. Never had any slowness. Froyo is not going to do alot in terms of exchange, I don't believe.