what is the correct way to pronounce Froyo?

piersol

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I don't want to sound like an ass when I am talking to my buddies about Froyo.

So what is the "right" way to say it?

Fro - yo

or Froy - o

piersol

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Thats what I was thinking too. I have heard many people say it the wrong way. Many Verizon employees, LOL.

Kind of like the old computer DOS lol. Most people say it like dose when the correct way is daas.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Thats what I was thinking too. I have heard many people say it the wrong way. Many Verizon employees, LOL.

Kind of like the old computer DOS lol. Most people say it like dose when the correct way is daas.

verizon employees lol the same people that say you need a task killer... you will have better luck asking a 4 yr old about android related subject than you will asking those guys....and i dont know how you mess up froyo, they appreantly dont know that it stands for frozen yogurt, because otherwise they would know how to prounounce it.....lol daas ,,,daas boot

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
froyo=FREAKIN STUPID!!!

stupid. thats how you pronounce it. we should all come up with another name and call it that. who thinks of this crap?

discombobulate

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
I think "Fro-Yo" sounds stupid, so even though it's incorrect, I call it "Froy-O"
I also think "Fascinate" sounds lame, so I just refer to it as "one of those Galaxy S phones" :)

Chris3D

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
well, thats twice as stupid as i thought it was.

I have to agree to an extent. Sooner or later, they'll arrive at a letter with no good words to use, and then what? Same with Apple - OS X Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard. What happens when they run out of majestic feline names and are left choosing between OS X Tabby or OS X Calico? :p

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I have to agree to an extent. Sooner or later, they'll arrive at a letter with no good words to use, and then what? Same with Apple - OS X Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard. What happens when they run out of majestic feline names and are left choosing between OS X Tabby or OS X Calico? :p

how bout os x pos.

we should call 2.2 lightning or thunderbolt. ooooo. i know....

never never.