Thinking of returning my Fascinate

lilhussler79

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I would feel more comfortable if I would put everything on my card, bad part is I dont know how to!! And if I do put everything on it then how do I get it off and will I be able to put all my apps there and will it save all my settings? And how do I know that once I do the root it will all stay there and not erase?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I would feel more comfortable if I would put everything on my card, bad part is I dont know how to!! And if I do put everything on it then how do I get it off and will I be able to put all my apps there and will it save all my settings? And how do I know that once I do the root it will all stay there and not erase?

lol the anxiouty that comes with your first root , i remember them well.

well the odin process doesnt touch the sdcard,,,but as a safeguard, you can export the contacts to the sd card, then hook up your phone to the computer and just copy the file to your computer,,,i have backup copies of my entire card just incase a corruption ever happens..

you cant save your apps to your sd card, that feature is only in froyo and only available on some apps....you could use titanium back up but that requires root,,, your purchased apps will stay in the market , after you flash the phone and go to the market it will say purchased, then all you have to do is re download

lilhussler79

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Man this was never this hard with a BB why is this so hard with Android? Now how do I export my contacts to my sd card? Now i know my free apps are free but id just hate to go through and download them all again so what about them? Plus all my ADW launcher settings and themes?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site

lilhussler79

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Now going from my comp to android market and says theres a problem with the security certificate!! Problem after problem!! Oh and I was getting this message yesterday from my phone why is this?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Now going from my comp to android market and says theres a problem with the security certificate!! Problem after problem!! Oh and I was getting this message yesterday from my phone why is this?

maybe this was the problem syncing gmail ......ive never heard of this problem... any ideas johnly?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site

when exactly does this pop up, what are you doing when it happens

lilhussler79

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I got your link to work now! Doing it now my wife came home with groceries so had to take care of that. But back to the certificate! Yesterday it did it a few times to me but I would just click continue since I thought the market is a safe site. Now from my home comp. its now doing the same thing! All I did right now from home is google the market click the link and it just pops up! Yesterday from phone click the app start searching and it would just pop up!

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I got your link to work now! Doing it now my wife came home with groceries so had to take care of that. But back to the certificate! Yesterday it did it a few times to me but I would just click continue since I thought the market is a safe site. Now from my home comp. its now doing the same thing! All I did right now from home is google the market click the link and it just pops up! Yesterday from phone click the app start searching and it would just pop up!

are you using the wifi on your phone, or 3G?

lilhussler79

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
From my phone seems to be working fine today though didnt have the issue at all today! Do you think there may be something wrong with my phone or my home comp?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
i dont know what the security certificate is so i dont know if its a problem or what, and i dont see how both your phone and pc are getting it

lilhussler79

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Ya like I said before nothing but problems!! But im not having the issue from my phone anymore. I didnt try accessing the market at all yesterday from my home comp. but am having the same issue as I was yesterday!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez