battery charging very slowly on CPO

Snyd28

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
My frustration is mounting.... quickly. I am on my second CPO replacement in one week due to the phone locking up 15-20 times a day. Had the latest phone for about 8 hours now and no lock ups... but the battery now does not seem to take a charge. I've had it plugged in for probably 6 hours of the 8 and had minimal usage in that time. I'm only now at 50% after starting around 30% at 11am.

I know everyones first response will be a bad battery.... but I did not have this issue with any previous phones I've had in the last week.

I'm going to see how it does overnight but I'm about ready to force them into giving me a different device...

bigjobber69

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
My frustration is mounting.... quickly. I am on my second CPO replacement in one week due to the phone locking up 15-20 times a day. Had the latest phone for about 8 hours now and no lock ups... but the battery now does not seem to take a charge. I've had it plugged in for probably 6 hours of the 8 and had minimal usage in that time. I'm only now at 50% after starting around 30% at 11am.

I know everyones first response will be a bad battery.... but I did not have this issue with any previous phones I've had in the last week.

I'm going to see how it does overnight but I'm about ready to force them into giving me a different device...

Im sorry you r having problems with your battery. I would calibrate the battery, seems like every time my battery starts to charge slowly if I calibrate it correctly, it begins to charge correctly again. Its worth a try before you give up and get another one. Good luck, let me know if that helps. To charge it correctly, charge to 100%--->still plugged in turn it off charge again till says 100% than wipe bstats, than use it till down to 5% plug back in and let it charge up to 100% again. You can find out in more detail or how to to wipe stats here. http://forum.androidcentral.com/verizon-fascinate-rooting-roms-hacks/68399-how-discussion-improve-battery-life.html