Send Audio to Bluetooth Speaker Phone

TheSuperman

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I use a Bluetooth Motorola device as a hands free device while driving. I'm looking to send all audio from my Phone to the Motorola Device. For example, when checking Google voice messages, it would be great if I could get it to play through the Bluetooth Motorola installed of the phones speaker.

Any suggestions.?

Kevin Gossett

Retired Moderator
Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Do you have your BT profile set for both phone and media? Go into your BT settings while connected, long press on the device name and select "options". Make sure all three options are checked

TheSuperman

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Wow, I had no idea those options were there. Very nice!

I have two paired devices, one is the in car speaker phone, the other is a Bluetooth headset I use for jogging.

When I long press the speaker phone , under profiles, I only see an options for "Use for Phone audio"
When I long press the headset, under profiles, I see both Phone & Media.
I tested this on the headset, with both check, and some audio did go through, but not Google voice for some reason.

Lttlwing16

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
some bt functions are intentionally disabled on the Fassy and we can thank our friends at Verizon for that. They signed a deal with Nuance and disabled our true "handsfree" experience....hoping the dev's will break into that and liberate our phones from the chains of nuance..

kalnel#WN

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
I have a Moto hands-free device, and I've always had trouble getting certain audio through it. Calls and voice mail are OK, but music, Sling, navigation, etc., are so low in volume you can't even tell they're going through the BT device.

I've tried a lot of the hidden menu fixes, but I've never been able to get this working.