Rom question

carter17

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Whats the best rom to have for overclocking i know it depends on what kernel your on but i have never really flashed a rom then a kernel always just did the rom right now im on bamf 2.2 and it continues to set my max clock speed to 700mhz its getting really annoying.. so any advice on good stable jb rom and kernel would be great. thanks

scarryman04

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm using Sourcery 2.1 and it is amazing...super stable, the most mods out of any ROM available (over 1 quintillion combinations...seriously), and great battery life with stock kernel.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

carter17

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
This is what I'm using right now it is very smooth. Played around with the Franco kernel and started overclocking and everything went bad so I erased everything and just went with euroskank cm10

bbudnick5001

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
This is what I'm using right now it is very smooth. Played around with the Franco kernel and started overclocking and everything went bad so I erased everything and just went with euroskank cm10

In my personal experience I have not found any need to overclock. Often times it leads to a random reboot or a laggy feel. Just leave the max around 1200 and change the governer if you like. No need to erase everything though

carter17

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
My phone locked up and would not go past the boot screen just stayed at Google so I wiped it and reloaded the ROM it came back on. But it could have been something else. But your right runs smoother at 1.2ghz I just get board and start wanting to mess stuff up lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38