Jelly Bean 4.2 Camera

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Am I the only one who's getting mad lag when switching between landscape and portrait? With the old camera app there was no wait time. The icons simply just rotate. With this camera the screen goes black and has to reload the camera. Other than that and the known bugs, this is really nice.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

trogdor3222

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Nope, same thing happens to me. It seems the entire app rotates instead of just the icons now, i kind of hope that's not the case in the final version. Also if you disable auto rotate now in the system settings the camera won't rotate whereas the old version would ignore this setting (which, to be honest, I liked better, the camera is practically the only time that i want my accelerometer to be active).

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

mariusox

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Odd that the required libraries are already on the GS3....

Anyone feel like extracting them and posting? :)

They are not on my I9300.
Also janoski says that he is running CM10. I'm on Stock Rooted 4.1.1, the camera and camcorder works but since I dont have the libs panorama an sphere is not working on mu SG3 International.

trogdor3222

May 25, 2010
Visit site
well in his defense, he still hasn't explicitly confirmed photosphere to be working...

for what its worth, I'm on AOKP JB M1 and i don't have the required libraries/photosphere FCs

Edit: I do have libjni_mosaic, which explains why panorama works for me but not sphere

mariusox

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
well in his defense, he still hasn't explicitly confirmed photosphere to be working...

for what its worth, I'm on AOKP JB M1 and i don't have the required libraries/photosphere FCs

Edit: I do have libjni_mosaic, which explains why panorama works for me but not sphere

Would be so kind and Share it with us?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez