What if?

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Won't buy it. They may just release the Android version first since Mango is not ready as of yet. Drop the Android version then drop the Windows version around the Holidays. When you have the best hardware on the market running 2 different OS's you are bound to capitalize on a very diverse consumer market. Would make for some good holiday shopping thats for sure

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Won't buy it. They may just release the Android version first since Mango is not ready as of yet. Drop the Android version then drop the Windows version around the Holidays. When you have the best hardware on the market running 2 different OS's you are bound to capitalize on a very diverse consumer market. Would make for some good holiday shopping thats for sure

If Samsung has to pay Microsoft patent fees for Android devices it might not matter what the demand is for Android vs. Windows. It might not make financial sense for Samsung to make Android devices in the US (in theory).

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
If Samsung has to pay Microsoft patent fees for Android devices it might not matter what the demand is for Android vs. Windows. It might not make financial sense for Samsung to make Android devices in the US (in theory).

If that is the case then it would not make financial sense for Samsung to make windows phones in the US.

But that ship has sailed

Sent from my Droid

TrendyProfessional1

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
write this down. August 25th ...............

I think u are just having a whet dream O:). Im gonna go out on a limb and say it will probably be released same time this year that the Fascinate was released last year. My guess.

And the answer to the question in this thread.
I would just as soon buy a Black Berry :-D