Argument for 4G on VZW has gotten even more interesting

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Only Pentile screen I really dislike is the LCD. Worst screen ever invented. I don't think a screen could ever get worse than that.

If they don't scrap it on the Droid HD I'm going to petition to have have Sanjay publicly executed.

Use your best English accent here: "Off with his head!!"

yankdez

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
On another topic, since another leak confirmed 9/8 for the Bionic (and 9/8 was unheard of before this leak came out), this gives more credibility to the original leak that listed the stratosphere as a 4g phone launching on 9/8. and i think most people here believe stratosphere = gs2, sooooo.......

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
On another topic, since another leak confirmed 9/8 for the Bionic (and 9/8 was unheard of before this leak came out), this gives more credibility to the original leak that listed the stratosphere as a 4g phone launching on 9/8. and i think most people here believe stratosphere = gs2, sooooo.......

I'm sticking to my Original prediction a while back. Stratosphere/GSII

boondoc

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
i'd have to guess they're recycling their model#'s seeing as how that's an oooooooooooooooooooooold winmo phone. but... the i730 model appears to have some history with verizon so, make of it what you will. looks like it might be the Function or whatever they're going to call it but the 4g LTE slider phone has been going around the web as the i405

yankdez

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
i'd have to guess they're recycling their model#'s seeing as how that's an oooooooooooooooooooooold winmo phone. but... the i730 model appears to have some history with verizon so, make of it what you will. looks like it might be the Function or whatever they're going to call it but the 4g LTE slider phone has been going around the web as the i405
can you give me a link to a recent leak stating the r730 number

boondoc

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
can you give me a link to a recent leak stating the r730 number
https://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas...e=N&application_id=650045&fcc_id='A3LSCHR730'

fcc docs not a leak.

You need some rest. They don't recycle model numbers and they surely dont use model numbers of netbooks for cellphones.
yeah well *shrug* i'm not familiar with CDMA freqs so i was flipping back and forth through the Fascinate (i500) and Charge (i510) docs to compare freqs and the i kinda stuck with me.

netbook? lost me there buddy.

Last edited:

boondoc

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Looks like it might be for a mid-range phone the Samsung escape. so there's still LTE hope. False alarm, everyone stay calm and go back to crossing your fingers

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruno1099