Nexus Prime renders (pictures)

sushiglobster

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
Whoa whoa....before you get all stoaked and boner-fied....these are just renders.

They are not the real deal and I have no idea how long these have been floating around. The article says September 30th.

I figured it would give us something fun to discuss and help ease us in to October 11th.

The article claims that they seem accurate, but you'll note BUTTONS near the bottom of the screen which we all know is something the Prime is to not have, that is of course, if things have changed. I know a buttonless design hasn't been confirmed of course, but still wont' stop me from getting my Prime. I also thought we were to see all screen, but the render does not show that. Nonetheless, this is one sweet render. If Prime does indeed come in something sexy and black like that then awesome! Plus the thickness seem super sleek. You'll also note the slight curve of the screen one the last render. Something that we know the Prime should have.

Great render! Hope to sees something similar.

Anyways:

Google Nexus Prime renderings appear accurate - SlashGear

take a look.

Last edited:

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Nice rendering.
The back looks like a fingerprint magnet, and can probably scratch easily.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

TheDave

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Have to admit, Im expecting a device VERY similar to this, with metal chassis.

So.....Pretty....Must.......Have......

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
metal chassis is standard for Sammy, don't expect a metal battery cover k. Looks like my phone that I have now.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Those are some nice rendors, if it's anything like that, iI will be awesome. It probably won't be that way but, I love just the word "Google" on the back and, nothing else.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
i like the look of the screen and some of the layout but the one thing I noticed is that there is a software button and a hardware button for the app drawer. I don't think that there will be the hardware buttons on the Prime. The rest of it is sleek.....

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
It is like someone took an SGSII and hit it with a small hit of roids.

LOL!! Agreed. I've been thinking it will be similar to the SGS2 but, with no carrier identification, that's what both previous Nexus phones were like. They only had Google and the phone manufacture on the back, with nothing on the front.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
LOL!! Agreed. I've been thinking it will be similar to the SGS2 but, with no carrier identification, that's what both previous Nexus phones were like. They only had Google and the phone manufacture on the back, with nothing on the front.

I am going to drop a few hundred on this dream. I hope it is fin.

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
If its anything similar to those pics im going to go extremely bonkers! Love it. Im getting it either way but this would be the cherry on the sundae.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I am not a conspiracy theorist but what are the chances that this is from Google. Just like the phone off of ebay, they are masters of advertising and know how to get people excited. I would not be at all surprised if the phone looked very similar to these pics.

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
This phone would be awesome but I highly doubt it will look like this.

Someone should hire the guy who did the render though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez