Black Friday Release Date?

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
It was just re-affirmed by BMX in another thread. Droid-Life even posted an update way earlier clarifying that is a promotional schedule.

So to answer you question...yes, there are people who are paying attention. ;)

And people didn't realize that the first time they looked at it?

Good grief.

Reactions: Vanilla Ice

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Admittedly I inferred from the graphic that the promo dates are to be very close to the actual release dates of each device at first or at least will give an idea of a release. Now I know that's not likely the case.

People make mistakes and/or read too much into things. It happens.

chuck41520

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I can only hope that our intelligence here is correct. I am really hoping I can get my hands on a Gnex on the17th! Ready to upgrade from my OG droid.

The panda did say that any delays are VZWs ball game. So any further delays ( and I use the term loosely as they never announced anything specific ) are their issue!

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
The panda did say that any delays are VZWs ball game. So any further delays ( and I use the term loosely as they never announced anything specific ) are their issue!

Yeah, that can put to rest a lot of "Samsung" theories that were blossoming.

I'd like to see this to pass though FCC this week. Not that it really matters.

Last edited:

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed that from the marketing dates it looks like even Verizon is writing off the Rezound? I mean they have the Razr marketing going through the holiday season and the Rezound gets 2 weeks and that's it.

CynicX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Not to put myself in a nerd category by myself but Skyrim will hold me over if we are looking at a late Nov launch. Lol

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
it seems to me that we're also looking at another iPhone being released in the middle of November. Is another iPhone being released or are people once again not paying close attention and just freaking out?

If anything, this chart looks like a promotion schedule -- a chart of what phone(s) is going to be promoted during a specific period.

You have a point there.