Is it Just Me?

superbleester

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
This phone looks incredible! Every video of this device has zero lag at all. One of my favorite parts of ICS is hardware acceleration, which in my opinion is a huge plus for Android! The camera also is awesome the zero shutter lag is cool, but in my opinion is not needed, but don't get me wrong I love it! I have only one complaint, it's not out yet!

Lee

Jet300

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
This phone looks incredible! Every video of this device has zero lag at all. One of my favorite parts of ICS is hardware acceleration, which in my opinion is a huge plus for Android! The camera also is awesome the zero shutter lag is cool, but in my opinion is not needed, but don't get me wrong I love it! I have only one complaint, it's not out yet!

Lee

So your saying you're OK with phone cameras that lag so bad you miss the shot? Color me confused. :confused::confused:

kharrigan

Now using God's Phone
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I don't recall reading about lag on any of the latest gen phones (ie SGS2 etc). I wonder if the second core was more important than hardware acceleration.

superbleester

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
No, not really just look at the iP**** 3GS it is very smooth in everything, it had a single core proccessor, but thanks to hardware acceleration it was very smooth and responsive. Now ICS devieces should be smoother, but not iP**** smooth.

Last edited:

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
So your saying you're OK with phone cameras that lag so bad you miss the shot? Color me confused. :confused::confused:

How could you not be okay w/ that, when it happens? lol What's even greater about lag, is when you do open it in time to get the shot but when you save it the process force closes and it ends up mia, in your lost.dir. folder. What's not to love about that? Literally, that happens on my DX, 80% of the time I shoot vids, pure ridiculousness. I can't begin to tell you how much I look forward to zero lag.

Jet300

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
How could you not be okay w/ that, when it happens? lol What's even greater about lag, is when you do open it in time to get the shot but when you save it the process force closes and it ends up mia, in your lost.dir. folder. What's not to love about that? Literally, that happens on my DX, 80% of the time I shoot vids, pure ridiculousness. I can't begin to tell you how much I look forward to zero lag.

Man, your right! I love that even more than when I take a pic and by the time the shutter snaps I'm left with an image missing my subject because they moved! LOL ... The no shutter lag feature is going to be HUGE! :D:D:D:D:D:D