Verizon Product View Galaxy Nexus images

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
All credit to Ytram from AndroidForums.com for finding these....post is here.
***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release thread*** - Page 1091 - Android Forums

xj3Ki.png

Q8Tk5.png

xcTZP.png

Z1MSD.png

yDCVJ.png

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
FYI, someone pointed out that these photos were just potentially uploaded today (only a few hours ago) by looking the HTTP headers found on the images (modified date). For comparison, similar Droid Razr images have a header dating back to Oct. 27th, which was the pre-order date for the Razr.

Doesn't really indicate anything about the Nexus release, however. Just an interesting comparison.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
These pictures absolutely guarantee that there will be even more speculation in this forum.

It doesn't take much for that. Just say, you have a relative who has a friend who has a sibling that works for VZW and they saw a picture of the Nexus at work and it would make big news in these parts.

goldkear

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
i guess these absolutely confirm verizon branding on the back. otherwise nothing we haven't seen before. (though maybe a little higher-res than the google.com/nexus pics)

jpprice

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
What I find odd is Google does not have their logo plastered anywhere on the phone. This is Google's phone no? More evidence of VZW hijacking this phone.

hyminameisderek

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
The other forum this is linked from is blocked at my work. Where is everyone getting tomorrow out of the picture in this thread? Is it mentioned in the other forum?

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
The other forum this is linked from is blocked at my work. Where is everyone getting tomorrow out of the picture in this thread? Is it mentioned in the other forum?

They mentioned that when the Droid Razr was available for preorder, the product pictures like these for the Razr were found to be put on their site the same day. So since these pictures were just added today to the signup page, the assumption is that it will be available for preorder tomorrow. I have to say that I do like the chances of it being launched on December 8th now, though.

hyminameisderek

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Interesting. Would be nice, but I don't think I'm going to be sitting up refreshing the VZW page all night. I'll keep my fingers crossed for those of you that will

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
FYI, someone pointed out that these photos were just potentially uploaded today (only a few hours ago) by looking the HTTP headers found on the images (modified date). For comparison, similar Droid Razr images have a header dating back to Oct. 27th, which was the pre-order date for the Razr.

Doesn't really indicate anything about the Nexus release, however. Just an interesting comparison.

I think with this you can throw anything out the door that happened before because they are doing nothing that they normally do with launches with this launch.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12