Bunch of new press releases, nothing for the Galaxy Nexus

anon(417365)

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Not intending to add another useless thread, so hopefully this is of some interest to someone:

I noticed that within the past hour a bunch of press releases have been added to the site, but not linked to. They follow the standard Verizon press release URL format, as follows:

Code:
http://news.verizonwireless.com/news/2011/12/pr2011-12-14a.html

Just replace the last letter before the .html and you'll find that A-L have been posted, but they are all about new LTE markets. I haven't seen these press releases in Verizon's official list of press releases, so as far as I could tell these are "hidden" for the moment.

Anyway, the point is that there's no Galaxy Nexus press release "hidden" in there, and it's getting pretty late in the day. I know numerous posters have said their local corporate stores have told them it's a go for tomorrow, but every store I've called (too many) has said they don't know anything about the launch yet.

I sure hope it comes out tomorrow, but things aren't looking too good.

mjhillman06

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
The white Razr PR was posted this morning; the rest were posted at 2 p.m. I looked back at previous posts this week and they were all at 2 p.m. So I think they're done with PRs for the day. :'(

anon(417365)

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
they were posted on another site I can't remember exactly. They just lumped everything into one big thing.

Oh, yes they did release a single press release earlier today with a bunch of new markets listed together here:

Verizon Introduces 4G LTE Faster Than Any New Network Technology In The Company?s History, Now Covering More Than 200 Million People

I still haven't seen the individual press releases being linked anywhere. Those weren't up at the same time as the one that lumped them all together.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87