App that changes the Blinking LED

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know of an app that changes the color on the Blinking LED at the bottem of the Nexus, if there is one? It will blink that white color and its fine and all. Just wondering if theres an app that can maybe make it blink quicker and change the color? Might be to new for an app to be out yet. I do like that feature though. At least theres something there to let you know. Even though that and the freakin Headphone jack is at the "BOTTOM" of the phone lol

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Thank you. I had that before, just didnt try it on the Nexus. Ill give it a shot. Again thanks for the heads up. Will report back if thats good to go and Ill let others know. I know it worked for my Motorola Atrix and other Moto Devices.

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
No problem. It seems like it works pretty well for me so far on the Nexus but I have only tried it for a half a day.

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Yup. Works fine. Didnt know you actually had it installed on the Nexus. I had it purchased already and overlooked it. Didnt think about it because I barely saw that light blink when it would. But it works fine. Thanks for the tip. Hopefully others can come in here and see that the program works if there interested in changing the color.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo