GNEX Data outage?

broadwayblues

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Noticed that I didn't have 3G like I am used to this morning, and my twitter stream has other GNEX owners who also don't have data.

Wife's Charge has 3G, and my Nexus, sitting right next to it doesn't. Tried everything, nothing works.

Anyone else out there without data this morning?

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Looks like it's pretty widespread. Engadget is reporting outages throughout the country. Right now I don't have any data on my Nexus but iPhone and Blackberry getting 3G.

Sent using Tapatalk

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Yup. I wasnt getting 4G or 3G and keep messing with the Airplane toggle thinking something was wrong with the phone. Since I was experiencing this earlier like other people had drops. Read around and its confirmend. Just tipped it to AC to post up a blog.

craigrn16

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Just read on Engadget. Data is out across the whole country on Verizon. Verizon is starting to piss me off. This is starting to happen a little too often. They use to be one of the most reliable carriers to the carrier always having some data issues yet we pay the most out of any carrier. Give me my moneys worth Verizon!

wwbobski

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Def No data in the Baltimore Wash corridor. Usually have 4G pegged.....now nothing......NIce just when I start to really enjoy my GNEX! Come on VZW!

cerktman

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Why would my wife's iPhone have 3G connection and working data, while I don't with either my RAZR or Nexus? In the same house, standing right next to each other.

Is it because the iPhone 4 works off only EVDO and on the RAZR & Nexus, when on a 3g connection, uses the eHRPD connection?

My Nexus shows -100 dBm and the RAZR shows -86 dBm for signal strength.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87