Slide to unlock or open camera app...Question

pdub73

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I use the face unlock option and back it up with a pattern unlock...but I miss having the option to slide to open the camera app. the Iphone has the option to slide and open the camera and when ur done it goes back to the lock screen where u have to put in ur pin to use the phone...because sometimes u only have a couple of seconds to get ur phone and snap that picture of ur kids or ur pets doing something weird or amazing...Maybe I should post this on XDA or something...

pdub73

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
well the question was the feature I missed...I was my post didn't have a clear question...my bad...and I should probably remove this and post it where a modder can look into it...what I was trying to say was "is there a way to have face unlock, as well as slide to open camera app. together" u guys are so quick to be smart asses on here...geeze

Scout_313

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I'm sorry, but you can't expect people to be mind readers.

True, but he can expect people to be a little less rude. Even without him blatantly asking, I knew what he was getting at.

As for the question at hand, I'm not sure if it's possible, but it would be nice if there were a solution.