There?s something happening here?

sw33tooth

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I would be willing to bet that most of the haters are of the younger crowd and mom and dad won't shell out the cash. Or people who can't afford it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

jafels

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm add critical as I am helpful, spend lots of time answering or figuring out anything might know.

I'm waiting for other people to use their phones enough in situations to where their browser refresh issues become an issue to them too.
I use the hell out of my browser since launch day...it is my surfing vehicle of choice....my desktops just sit around collecting dust till Im recording....i still have no refresh problem.

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I would be willing to bet that most of the haters are of the younger crowd and mom and dad won't shell out the cash. Or people who can't afford it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I don't know, a lot of them seem to be Rezound owners. Even Razr owners don't seem to be as bad as Rezound owners. Inferiority complex maybe? All 3 phones are powerful and all 3 have their strong points and disappointments, so to come and hate on a phone simply because you don't have it is odd. I don't go to the Razr or the Rezound forums at all, so I don't get all of these people coming over here.

menelfloss

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I love this phone. I want to keep it but am having issues with dropped calls and squelching and clicks while using the phone. Wish I knew if my handset is a lemon in that regard or if it simply is my location to the tower. Low signal strength.
If anything I will try to swap it out for another Nexus.

DancesWithFarts

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
some are pissed they didn't wait for it and went with the bionic, razr, or rezound instead.

others are just whiners that know a new phone with a new OS is going to have bugs, yet complain regardless.

some are just not phone geeks and don't understand the nature of bugs.

yosteve

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I use the hell out of my browser since launch day...it is my surfing vehicle of choice....my desktops just sit around collecting dust till Im recording....i still have no refresh problem.

Have you tried the video test, watch non youtube flash then open a completely different program do something intensive from scratch, like open your gallery, edit and save a picture turn go back to the video to see of it reloads.