Official swype release?

STC09

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
The new ICS keyboard is great, don't get me wrong. I'm still considerably faster with Swype on my old Droid.

yosteve

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I have no problems using beta release Swype on the GNex. I've spent time with several keyboards and this is my favorite. Choose a blue black skin to match

kath00

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
I have no problems using beta release Swype on the GNex. I've spent time with several keyboards and this is my favorite. Choose a blue black skin to match

How did you get it to work? I downloaded the installer and when I opened it, it said this screen size is not supported. Please help...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

captaincaveman

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
How did you get it to work? I downloaded the installer and when I opened it, it said this screen size is not supported. Please help...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Do a search. I'm using it on mine right now, but I honestly don't remember how I put it on there.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus straight to you baby

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
And this is a test of Swype and I have to admit it's awesome. I miss these days from my old Droid X. I like that I don't need to press the Swype button when I want to correct a word unlike before because it uses the huge screen real estate instead.

zulu308

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
question about swype .... how do I get commas and questions marks and periods inserted without lifting my finger?

nm, i figured it out. just swype the period or comma over to the spacebar.

Last edited: