Voice Action App for ICS?

Tazio Nuvo

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
What is the best voice actions app (e.g., Speaktoit Assistant, Vlingo, Jeannie) for the SGN with ICS 4.0.2?
I would like to use it to send and receive texts, send email, get directions, find businesses, etc.

zzbxdo

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Is there anyway to get the native google voice actions to work with my bluetooth headset? My car has a lot of engine noise and wont pick up anything with the mic when im driving and its not very hands free...

any solutions? thats the only reason i bought my jawbone and its not exactly working :|

mikemck

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't get Jeannie to work. It would generate text on the screen but no sound. I have Speaktoit and Vlingo both installed but don't use them much.

I think it was at Speaktoit's suggestion I installed SVOX. SVOX is a problem with the Navigation app. It speaks all the computer code along with the navigation directions.

blazin247

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I agree, the native voice search is pretty amazing and has never let me down. Vlingo is a close second and is maybe a little more intuitive, if not a little slower getting there, with it's GUI. I didn't care for Jeannie.

Reactions: Tazio Nuvo

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95