Some tasker help

ynotbike

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
This is by a newb for newbs.

If like me you were having trouble setting for both a specific time and date for an action to happen; and if like me your too lazy to read more then a few sentences...

Example day and time:
Create a profile with dates (I selected weekdays) then select your setting (I had wifi on, Bluetooth on, volume low).

After you save; hold down on the left side of the screen and add another context (I had time of day; 8 to 5).

a6f84186-2cc7-7bda.jpg

You don't have to stop there.
a6f84186-2cf1-acea.jpg

Picsypro to make the captions on my nexus... I love this phone

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

mr2nv

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the tip but I'm still having issues with multiple conditions. This is the basic statement I'm trying to achieve.

If the phone is offhook AND orientation is face down, speakerphone on.

When I add the phone offhook event and assign the task to turn on speakerphone, it works fine.

When I add the face down orientation state to this profile, it doesn't work. Any ideas?

ynotbike

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the tip but I'm still having issues with multiple conditions. This is the basic statement I'm trying to achieve.

If the phone is offhook AND orientation is face down, speakerphone on.

When I add the phone offhook event and assign the task to turn on speakerphone, it works fine.

When I add the face down orientation state to this profile, it doesn't work. Any ideas?

I know for me facedown only works if the screen is active. When I have facedown set to pause music my screen must be lit for it to work, if the phone is "suspended" or "locked" it dosnt register the orientation. Everytime I want to pause the music I need to make sure i have pressed the lock button to light up the screen