battery seems to increase slightly by itself

jafels

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Notice it has not been on the charger at all but it seems to spike up a little here and there...happens all the time...wondering if yours does it too...thought it was interesting......plus my battery life is awesome

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Are you running fully stocked? Unlocked rooted with a rom flashed will increase your battery life further.

dropped from LiquidNexus via TapaTalk

jafels

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
No Im straight stock.....Im just talking about my phone seemingly gaining charge without being charged. I dont need better battery life I got over 13 hours with nearly 4 1/2 hours of screen on time. I have just noticed with the above screen cap and others that my phone will drop to a certain point and then if I dont use it for a little the battery actually increases without being charged.

turdbogls

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I have notice this as well. happens whenever the phone is off the charger for a while. not sure why it is doing this, but it is obviously a bug in the battery reporting or something....unless google has finally made self regenerating phones :)

jafels

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
I have notice this as well. happens whenever the phone is off the charger for a while. not sure why it is doing this, but it is obviously a bug in the battery reporting or something....unless google has finally made self regenerating phones :)

I have seen my beautiful battery widget be at 10% and then I dont use the phone for awhile and I come back and itsat 13%......just thought it was weird. Wish my battery was regenerative....that would be awesome. Of course if that technology was invented to a competent degree it would probably never see the light of day. To much money to be made in inefficient power usage.

xiaosong

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I noticed that yesterday too after I had played Sentinel 3 on my phone.

Maybe is has something to do with a higher battery temp when the phone is under load and when it cools down, it recalibrates the battery usage or maybe android calculates battery usage based on load and it re-adjusted when you lessen the load on the battery.

joeynumbers

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
that is def interesting. it probably readjust based on use??

hey your battery life looks excellent, is this your typical battery life?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87