The Masters Live on GNex

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm playing with my phone and watching the masters on TV. What app are you using or website if you don't mind me asking?

Edit - your using the Masters app I bet and your 100% right it comes in great.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

RyMac04

BB Convert
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Edit - your using the Masters app I bet and your 100% right it comes in great.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

nailed it. I had to download Adobe Flash 11 before the video would stream... had no idea I didn't already have it installed.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Yankees all the way.

And go Rory...Tiger never liked him...Phil, loved him after Payne Stewart died but saw him on tv....cameras caught phil going postal on his caddie. I thought it was Ozzie Guillen playing golf!

turdbogls

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
so why cant the MLB be as cool as the PGA? free golf events to watch on mobile....where the MLB charges $130/year to watch baseball....kinda rediculous. give it to us for free and throw in some ads to make up the money...i watch tv commercials, whats the difference if i watch it on a TV or watch it on my phone. just dont get it.

but downloaded the app and going to give it a go today.

on a side note...what's everyones handicap for 18? i am like a 10 or so.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Oh and Paula Creamer is my favorite golfer :)
Got to photograph her in Bethlehem 3 years ago.

584499489_WgxPt-M-1.jpg

584502239_Bf6Dw-M-1.jpg

584512482_Dwyhv-M-1.jpg

RyMac04

BB Convert
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm about a 13 handicap.

Yea it's amazing we can watch the masters live with NO commercials. Any breaks in the action cuts to beautiful scenery and a leaderboard graphic.

My feed is live at the moment. However it keeps cutting in and out of HD. about every 25 seconds the screen flashes black and the resolutions switches. It's probably my 4G signal or something.

clarker07

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
so why cant the MLB be as cool as the PGA? free golf events to watch on mobile....where the MLB charges $130/year to watch baseball....kinda rediculous. give it to us for free and throw in some ads to make up the money...i watch tv commercials, whats the difference if i watch it on a TV or watch it on my phone. just dont get it.

but downloaded the app and going to give it a go today.

on a side note...what's everyones handicap for 18? i am like a 10 or so.

Agree with this 100%

...but since I do pay the money and subscribe to MLB.tv I used the app for the first time last night to stream the dodgers game. With this phone and LTE this was a game changer for me. Just wanted to highly recommend it if you were on the fence at all.

Downloading the masters app now. Not expecting to get a lot out of property class this afternoon.

thebignewt

May 11, 2010
Visit site
I dl the app yesterday. Didn't stream. But you can see highlights of each players' rounds by going to scoreboard, click player/see scorecard. That will show how many hole clips of his round. Man, Tiger drove it in the left trees yesterday, he had the snappys going. Putted pretty good though. The Masters aka "the battle of the 5 foot par saves."

rufflez

Banned
Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Love the masters app and mlb 2012 finally listened! Sucks for those without ics not being able to stream video, but the picture is phenomenal and no buffering with 4g.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38