Can someone smarter than me please explain Better Battery Stats?

SFGiants 2010

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi All,

I've been fighting an epic battle with my GN. I cannot figure out what is keeping my phone awake and draining the battery. I sleep with it fully charged at night, and wake up with 60% battery 6 hours later.

I can't narrow it down to any one app, so I bought Better Battery Stats.

This just made me more confused. Can one of you explain what these screens mean in terms of why my phone won't sleep? These screenshots were taken after fully charged GN went down to 83% after about 2 hours with 7 minutes of screen on time and no phone calls.

I understand that this is a redundant post, but I've always found help through these boards, and I'm really frustrated here.

Thanks!

Screenshot_2012-04-05-18-04-19.png

Screenshot_2012-04-05-18-04-43.png

justin.pavsek

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
You can try using the battery calibrator app in the market. It deletes the battery stats .bin and backs it up or somethin. Then try charging it and see if it helps

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Take a look at Badass Battery Stats, it might help you narrow down what's draining your battery.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Weird. I'm sure you've tried powering it off and doing a battery pull, but if not, start there. Also, check in settings regarding your screen brightness, vibration functions, sleep time on your screen, etc. Also, under Apps, see what's running. If there's something with a lot of memory usage, that could be the culprit.

Personally, I'd just factory reset the phone if you're stock and add apps back one at a time. That way, if it's an app doing it, you can determine which one. Good luck.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11