Bought my self a Nexus stopping in to say Hi

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I Treated my self to a nice Birthday present yesterday And upgrading my thunderbolt to the Nexus and i cant even begin to describe how nice it is to own a stock google device i also own a xoom and stock ics on that is a blast to play with and after playing with my nexus for a while its going to be just as enjoyable, so i just wanted to stop in and say hi and introduce myself to my fellow nexus owners.

Hovik818

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Welcome man! I also have a Xoom and the Nexus. Feels great to be pure all around! If you have any questions just post away and well have you covered.

axne1

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
It's scary to hear about someone's second or third device being defective !!

Samsung and Verizon should be in hot water
over the way they handle refurbished device's!

I know my wife and I are the lucky one's (so far)
But having gone through nightmare LCD TV's and other bad electronics. :banghead::mad:

sent from a Android device :)
I'm always on!

turdbogls

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
It's scary to hear about someone's second or third device being defective !!

Samsung and Verizon should be in hot water
over the way they handle refurbished device's!

I know my wife and I are the lucky one's (so far)
But having gone through nightmare LCD TV's and other bad electronics. :banghead::mad:

sent from a Android device :)
I'm always on!
Hello post out of left field.....sorry, just a random post

anyway, Welcome to the boards...i also have a stock ICS tablet at home....absolutely LOVE it. also came from a Thunderbolt. this device is so much nicer than that thing was (still loved my TB though)

Vance14

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Please keep in mind that the ratio of problems to problem-free usage is going to be out of whack here because people come to either get help or vent when things go wrong. Most of us have little or no issues. Some of the "known" issues (volume level, camera quality) are fixable so just ask. Others (radio signal quality) may or may not be fixed with upcoming OTA.

Have fun!

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I've had my Gnex (GSM) for about a month. Still loving it. Managing NOT to have it in my hand every waking hour by now LOL (Then again, my previous smartphone was an ancient BB 8130). Welcome to the forums. Tons of helpful stuff here (sometimes its a little TOO much info sometimes and I find myself getting bogged down). That being said, this is my "go to" site for Android

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Congratulations yodatom, it's an awesome phone, huge upgrade from the tbolt,

let us know if you have any questions

Yeah no kidding it is. You'll be very happy with your new device. I was always on the prowl for the next "best android device...ever" but once I got my nexus. I stopped looking. Its been a solid device for me. I'm on my first one as well. I don't see what all of the problems have been but I did unlock and roooooot my nexus right out of the box. If you haven't already. Unlock and root. Trust me... if you want :D:thumbup: flash a rom. I recommend liquidsmooth. And don't look back. There's a lot of guys and gals that will help you along the way if you have any questions. :beer:

Dropped from LiquidNexus1.35 via Xparent Tapatalk2

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Enjoy your new toy. I've heard its an awesome device. :thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

7stringer

I have The Rickets
Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome!

The good craft beer is hidden elsewhere, far away from the Coors ;-).

Now, head over to Swiftkey and get the newest Swiftkey 3 beta!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87