Thinking About Getting a Tablet

GNex Girl

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I haven't even started to look into these. I want a WiFi only version as I will use my GNex as a mobile hotspot.

What are the best devices?

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Yup Google nexus 7 looks like a good option later this summer with a great price tag. Hopefully we get some leaked info soon.

TabGuy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I have had my Galaxy Tab 10.1 for a year now and love it. A 7" tablet is too small for me. If I were to buy one now I'd wait for the Galaxy Note 10.1. Its going to be a killer tablet and the best one around.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
yeah its going to be a HOOOTTTTTT summer! all these new 7inchers Teg 3 with a low price 150-200. i almost bought a galaxy tab 2 7.0 until i read about the new 7inchers from google, asus, and acer

7stringer

I have The Rickets
Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Now that I've had it on my phone, I'd be remiss to get anything other than Super AMOLED.

Of course, that's to be superseded once Super-Duper AMOLED is released.

I'm more curious in the Nexus Tab, but I'd love to see/mess with the Samsung Galaxy tab with the SA screen.

Reactions: GNex Girl

GNex Girl

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Now that I've had it on my phone, I'd be remiss to get anything other than Super AMOLED.

Of course, that's to be superseded once Super-Duper AMOLED is released.

I'm more curious in the Nexus Tab, but I'd love to see/mess with the Samsung Galaxy tab with the SA screen.
I love my GNex screen, too.

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking at the transformer prime myself... But I'm an asus fanboy...

As for a keyboard for a 7"... It's possible
Sent using my MoPho-King photon

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I've had an iPad for a couple of years and have enjoyed it. Now that it is obsolete I'm in the market as well and that Nexus 7 has my eye.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums