VZW GNex Battery

PlayDLine

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
I have had the VZW GNex since Dec 11 - day it came out.

Let's not talk about the lack of VZW updates - shameful.

Anyway, I'd like to squeeze a few more months out of the thing because other than battery life it's running okay.

I have both the 1850 and 2100 batteries - they seem to get about the same life - about 8 hours if I hardly use it and less if I'm very active.

I've tried all the battery saver apps - it's so hard to tell if any of them are really working.

I've seen what are supposed to be OEM replacement batteries on amazon and even some 3800 batteries on ebay (not Seido) which come from Asia. Can anyone comment on these?

Does anyone have any advice on how to possibly get some better battery performance for a few more months?

Thanks!

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Amazon has OEM 1850 + 2100 batteries for pretty cheap. I like my Seidio, but I don't have experience with Anker or Hyperion.

Sent from the (4.2 updated) redheaded stepchild of the Nexii

grimbald

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the 5900 extended battery online. I now can go two days between charges under normal use and more than a full day (12+hours) of heavy use. It does add bulk to the phone but it was well worth it from my prospective. I now use the phone for anything at any time with no concern over battery, where I used to be careful with the stock battery.

PlayDLine

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the 5900 extended battery online. I now can go two days between charges under normal use and more than a full day (12+hours) of heavy use. It does add bulk to the phone but it was well worth it from my prospective. I now use the phone for anything at any time with no concern over battery, where I used to be careful with the stock battery.

Thanks - where did you find this beast battery?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty