Battery life so far...

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
"Honestly"...I truly wonder if our attempts at keeping out battery running for more years using these methods really works or not? I really wouldn't worry too much about charging to 100%
However, It is proven that running a battery down to ZERO (any battery including your cars) is NOT good! YMMV

Reactions: jtfwTX

runfar262

Aug 17, 2019
Visit site
I've noticed such a big improvement in battery life, not just coming from the S22 Ultra 5G that I traded in, but compared to any other Samsung phone I've had in recent memory. It's phenomenal. I no longer feel the need to keep my phone plugged in and charging as much as i used to in the past.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I've noticed such a big improvement in battery life, not just coming from the S22 Ultra 5G that I traded in, but compared to any other Samsung phone I've had in recent memory. It's phenomenal. I no longer feel the need to keep my phone plugged in and charging as much as i used to in the past.
That was me with the 23 Ultra and same with this phone I never have to charge my phone well I'm at work I don't even plug it into the charger in my car anymore hardly.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I can't remember the last time I kept track of battery life. I just remember getting caught up with SOT. LOL

I love my phones but even this is too much for me. I just use it.

Reminds of the old days of looking for Dead Pixels. LOL

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I do too. Some people live and die by it. I only said it for those who do. My Guage is usually how much is in the tank at the end of the day.

I will say what was killing my batter was always on display. And that was with black wallpaper and only when I got an alert.. I turned it off and I have been good
78de05fddb4c7737edb0059ce0d625c9.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Laura Knotek

jtfwTX

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Wow. I'm not getting anything like that but I'm happy. I only charge to 80% and android auto (to and from work only) usually hurts me. Plus Bluetooth is connected all day at work for music and audiobooks. Still feels better than my s23U.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

inquisitorA

Dec 30, 2021
Visit site
My battery life has been amazing. One thing ive noticed is when it gets down low it takes ages to get to zero. With my other S series & Notes, once you got to 5% it only took a couple mins for it to die. Now once its on 5% i still have like 10 mins left, even watching video, which is nice bc if u didnt realize its low it gives u a few extra mins to do what u need to do.

Of course it being a new phone im on it all the time checking it out & getting things just how i like it, but even so my battery's been great.
.this is such an upgrade from the S22 Ultra (i skipped the 23), im pretty happy with it :)

jtfwTX

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Tremendous battery life, I think. I went to pick up my son at college yesterday- he is an hour a way. I went at 12:30pm with 100% battery - GPS there and back. Max screen settings, not plugged in. Home. Went out again and GPS there- just a short drive. And when I got home around 8pm, it was like 70% or over.
Wow that is amazing 👏 🤩