Four 5 star ratings but no SGN2 yet !???

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I logged into My Verizon and see four reviews with 5 star ratings on this phone and it isn't even out yet. One said "I love the Verizon branding on the home button. If some other phone had it I would get that one instead". Another said "I got mine from a friend in Texas who works for Samsung". Come on! I logged in on my zip code (28658). Either this is a ploy by Verizon or you are allowed to rate phones that don't exist yet to the general public. Not cool.

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I logged into My Verizon and see four reviews with 5 star ratings on this phone and it isn't even out yet. One said "I love the Verizon branding on the home button. If some other phone had it I would get that one instead". Another said "I got mine from a friend in Texas who works for Samsung". Come on! I logged in on my zip code (28658). Either this is a ploy by Verizon or you are allowed to rate phones that don't exist yet to the general public. Not cool.

Is it possible that these ratings are from the Verizon testers that get sent out? I believe Verizon sends out a few phones before release for testing in the real world but I may be mistaken.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site

Those have been up since the pre orders have been available I believe. I love the comment about the home button haha.

Sent from my DROIDX (sold my GNex to buy the Galaxy Note II)

TheDroidLurker

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
This has to be the classiest phones out there because of the Verizon branded home button. Way to think outside the box verizon! I just wish they would put the verizon logo on the Iphone 5 home button, if they did I would buy it instead!

I'm pretty sure the guy who mentioned how much he loved the branded home button was being sarcastic. I laughed out loud the first time I saw that one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress