Officially Shipped Thread

tonysracing

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Ordered yesterday 11/26 around Noon...received shipment notification at 3:39PM 11/27 (today). Shipping from West Chester PA, FedEx 2-day for delivery Thursday 11/29.

baghdaddy2003

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Didn't get an email yet but called 611 and got my tracking info sent to me in a text. Shipping from FedEx in West Chester by 11/29 at 430. I only live 40 minutes away. Says indirect signature required.

borgdog

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
woo hoo! just got my shipment notice coming out of Memphis, delivery of 2 lbs Thursday by 4:30pm, Newcastle WA. Oh, and I just ordered yesterday afternoon.

Denelor

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Everyone make sure to check the shipment method and delivery date closely. Myself and several others on XDA have tracking info with priority overnight delivery by tomorrow morning at 10:30am. No idea why it's going out overnight instead of 2-day.

Not trying to brag. Just don't want someone assuming it'll be delivered Thursday and miss a chance to get it tomorrow because they didn't make arrangements to get it signed for.

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
My good friend and I just stopped into a Best Buy and and they had a Verizon model working on wifi!! Got to play with it for a while. So amazing and I do indeed believe the Verizon logo on the home button will be able to be scraped off.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

jugghead62

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Newbie to forums
I have the Iphone 5, not a bad phone. But really with the screen size I am 50 and it gets harder to read every day!
I know, I know. Use glasses but why do the screens have to be so small?
The 5 is a great phone, but I need a phone that will fit my needs better. OS is okay, I have used Android's before and even Blackberry. Have to get what fits our needs!
SO, mine shipped out today and will be here on Thursday, constantly reading forums because everyone here seems to more than customer service reps with our providers! Thanks everyone and looking forward to reading daily!

meerbot

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
Los Angeles. Ordered on the 25th. Just received my shipping notification! Says it will be here by the 29th. ( does happy dance)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

TheDroidLurker

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Finally checked my shipping status........... Currently in Memphis. Scheduled for deliver on............. *drum roll*...............................................................................

Thursday. Who would've thought?

dr_hfuhuhurr

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
No one got overnight, if they said they did it was incorrect. Verizon only does 2 day shipping methods now. Preorders don't have a option for overnight, only in stock do.
Mine's coming overnight...and the status just went to completed so I should be seeing a tracking number anytime.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    10.8 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

demingr

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I live 20 minutes from West Chester. I got my notice from Verizon/Fedex at 11:00 am today with status = PickedUp and a delivery date of 29-Nov by 7:00PM (is that good - means they delivery later in my area or bad cause they will be delivering late?). Anyone think there is a chance to pick it up tonight (think they are open till 9pm) or do I have to wait for at least one attempted delivery before asking them to hold?

UPDATE: called their automated customer service which said that this shipment is ineligible to be picked up at a service center because the shipper has asked that it be delivered to the customer address.

Denelor

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
No one got overnight, if they said they did it was incorrect. Verizon only does 2 day shipping methods now. Preorders don't have a option for overnight, only in stock do.

So is Fedex's website lying to me when it says picked up 3:17 pm shipping priority overnight with delivery by 10:30am tomorrow?

CLTnik

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I was not eligible for an upgrade until next week but after hard work and multiple calls they let me preorder this morning and i have an order confirmation with ship by 11/27 date.
My credit card is charged and now just waiting on the tracking information.
Order status shows that the order is currently being processed, hopefully i get lucky and get it by 29th like you guys.

rockrchic923

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I got my shipping notice right before lunch today. Supposed to be here on thursday by 7. If it wouldn't have gone out with everyone else's i would have just cancelled then gone into the store. Glad you got your order to work too!

stronggeek

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I ordered this morning, card charged within an hour and my baby just
left the Memphis fedex @ 3:17. Proud father of a two pound baby note 2
with expected deliver of shipment being 7pm thur the 29th.

With accessories from amazon (as well the note now) on the way I can
breath easy, resume business as usual (work & study) and check back
in on the fun & activities in couple days. Good luck to the others. I'm out!

Denelor

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Can we see some proof?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

dr_hufhuhurr linked to his above.

I have no idea why mine is shipping overnight. I bought the device off contract and paid ~$16 for shipping. I don't remember if I had a choice on shipping or not since I ordered it over a month ago.

Anyway, everyone make sure to double check the day you're getting it.

superlawyer15

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I live 20 minutes from West Chester. I got my notice from Verizon/Fedex at 11:00 am today with status = PickedUp and a delivery date of 29-Nov by 7:00PM (is that good - means they delivery later in my area or bad cause they will be delivering late?). Anyone think there is a chance to pick it up tonight (think they are open till 9pm) or do I have to wait for at least one attempted delivery before asking them to hold?

UPDATE: called their automated customer service which said that this shipment is ineligible to be picked up at a service center because the shipper has asked that it be delivered to the customer address.

read this: Spoke-hub distribution paradigm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and you will understand why it makes absolutely no difference how close you live to the origin point

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87