Vzw note 2 random reboot

buddhaholic420

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
29uwu45.png

I have had it happen twice on my Sprint Galaxy Note 2 with stock rom and rooted. It ends up on the glowing Samsung screen and never comes up. I have to pull the batter which sucks, but it hasn't happen often.
:mad:

treedabl

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Just received mine and it randomly rebooted while it was updating all of my apps so I was hoping that it was related to just being updated. I sure hope this is not a sign of things to come. The phone is absolutely gorgeous though.

OMG! It just did it again. Not good!

Update: I have not experienced any more reboots in the past couple of hours and I haven't put the phone down since then so maybe it had something to do with all the updates that I was doing. Crossing my fingers.

shawnluke05

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
There is a thread in the Sprint forum where someone is experiencing the random reboots and my sister just got hers from Sprint and is also stating that hers is rebooting constantly and she hasn't even downloaded anything yet!

I know the Bionic had this issue as well...none of the other forums (AT&T, Sprint) have reported this issue...could be a Verizon thing? They had enough time to test it!

Grndlvl

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I feel so bad for everyone having this problem. It hasn't happened to me yet. (knocks on wood)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

obidos

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Well this was why I wanted to wait a couple weeks to order mine, to wait and get firsthand reports and see if there are any issues. I jumped the gun this morning but will cancel and wait probably two weeks.

I'm with you on this. I've been elig for a new phone for some time and after seeing the reports about the DNA and now this....ugh!

Podgorica

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I have been playing with it for a while now and it only happened once. It rebooted once and I have not put it down for 4 hours.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I have been playing with the phone for about 5 hours on Wifi with no reboots. I just activated the sim so i would like to see if it reboots after this.

daven2

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
My phone is ed up super laggy, and now the keyboard crashes so I can't type anything. I think I had to take out my battery like 6 times today. So im getting a replacement phone on Tuesday

infmethod

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Mine has worked great the entire day thus far. Sorry to all of you that theirs isnt. And to anyone still considering the purchase, do it, can aways return it or get a replacemnt. I literally havebt put mine down since I got it. Awesome device!

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
So far so good here too. I LOVE THIS PHONE! ET has phoned home...

To be able to use the damn Blutooth without getting annoyed. Although BT sound quality is not that great. :)

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I've had my Verizon Note 2 for 2 days now with no random reboot. Just today, I downloaded over 50 apps continuously on 4G connection with no issues, including Asphalt 6 and 7 racing games that are 1-1/2 GB each. I thought my Note 2 would blow up after all the non-stop downloads, but it was just fine, instead the Google Play app had forced stop issues a few times due to all the continuous downloads of apps.

JRZLocal

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Used the phone for a day now and so far no reboots, but when I go to the google home page sometimes it refreshes the browser constantly until I go to a different web page. If I go to settings location services and uncheck google location services and check the box it seems to stop but kinda annoying. Has anybody else experienced this issue?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non