Anyone having trouble buying apps in Google Play?

Opticzar

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I've added a credit card, a debit card, and tried billing my Verizon account, but all options show the "buy and continue" button greyed out. I was able to purchase on my desktop and have it sent to my phone, but that's just stupid. Any idea what the problem is? The cards are not expired, of course.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I hate to say this but you should contact Google regarding this issue. First try to clear cache/data for the play store app. If that doesn't work, Google is probably your only solution. I love Google and all but they seriously need to improve their customer service.

Opticzar

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I tried clearning the cache and data as well. Didn't work either. Was afraid I might have to contact google...that should be fun

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Not yet, but I am actually going to get some Play Store Cards this weekend to pre-load my account. For all of Google's brains they are simply stupid. iTunes so is easy to buy Gift Cards for online, in so, so many retailers, but Google Play store, NOPE, you have to buy them at the few select retailers. What gives Google.