Lookout app - premium features

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I wanted to give My Precious an extra measure of security, so I went ahead and purchased the premium upgrade on Lookout for $29.99 a year. I played around with it, and the premium features are so cool ! When I log into www.lookout.com, I'm able to do things such as find my phone whereby a map will be displayed for where my phone is located (even if GPS is turned off). I can also activate the "Scream" feature so that the phone will make a progressively louder alarm screaming sound (even if volume is turned off or if only vibrate is on). I also tested the remote lock function, and this too works well, and will remotely lock my phone which can only be unlocked with a 4 digit pin number generated from the Lookout website that must be entered on the phone for access. I was too afraid to even press the remote wipe button to see what would happen! I will presume the remote wipe (erase) feature should work fine since the other 3 premium features work well. Sorry if this thread is posted in the wrong forum. My Previous Note 2 now has extra protection, haha!

Bobman

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Also, check out Prey. If you bought the premium Lookout you won't need it. But I use it alongside the free version of lookout. It does all the phone lost stuff. I also have Prey on my Mac. It can take remote pictures from the computer Web Cam if lost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress