Transfer data from old phone SD card

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Haven't plugged in the sd card to the Note 2 yet, but was looking for pointers on the file structure etc... I have a new 64GB card waiting for me at home, tonight I will put it in my Note 2. Looking for the easiest way to get my photos and videos from my old SD card (32GB card in my old Thunderbolt) onto my new one. Particularly, would like to have all the photos and videos taken with the Thunderbolt available for easy viewing on the Note 2 Gallery. Is there a certain directory I'll need to put them in? Does file naming matter? I think on the Thunderbolt, each image also had a thumbnail file to go with it. Do I need those as well?

Thanks.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Haven't plugged in the sd card to the Note 2 yet, but was looking for pointers on the file structure etc... I have a new 64GB card waiting for me at home, tonight I will put it in my Note 2. Looking for the easiest way to get my photos and videos from my old SD card (32GB card in my old Thunderbolt) onto my new one. Particularly, would like to have all the photos and videos taken with the Thunderbolt available for easy viewing on the Note 2 Gallery. Is there a certain directory I'll need to put them in? Does file naming matter? I think on the Thunderbolt, each image also had a thumbnail file to go with it. Do I need those as well?

Thanks.

You don't need the thumbnails just drag and drop the files as is and the System will make an album out of whatever the folder name is that contains media.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38