replacement cables

Regas74

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys and gals. Ive been trying to find replacement cables for my charger. Hopefully longer ones. Ive searched the forum but I couldnt find anything. Any certain websites you guys go to?

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
i gave up on monoprice cables. last time I got some 6 footers, the connector for micro USB on several of the cables, became a loose fit with the ports on my devices, after a few uses. go to Amazon and get some nice cables. The Mediabridge cables are EXCELLENT.

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
i gave up on monoprice cables. last time I got some 6 footers, the connector for micro USB on several of the cables, became a loose fit with the ports on my devices, after a few uses. go to Amazon and get some nice cables. The Mediabridge cables are EXCELLENT.

I can definitely give an oorah to this statement. You get what you pay for and everytime I bought the super cheap cables they always were flakey.

Unfortunately OP I do not know where you can get the exact cables that came with the phone. I have yet to even find the exact 2 amp charger for sale itself.

fwhomeboy

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site