Questions Note 2

mannyvigi1985

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Sorry I am NEW at this:

-How can I make the calendar sync on its own?
-How can I delete other calendars that are available in my calendar selection?
-What suggestions do you recommend to help extend the battery life? I do not have the batter life people are expressing. I do use it alot, stream music (Iheart or Pandora) but any tips would be great.
-Any apps or ways to clean up and sync my contacts (duplicates, etc., sync with facebook)

Any other tips or tricks would be great

ejb1013

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Sorry I am NEW at this:

-How can I make the calendar sync on its own?
-How can I delete other calendars that are available in my calendar selection?
-What suggestions do you recommend to help extend the battery life? I do not have the batter life people are expressing. I do use it alot, stream music (Iheart or Pandora) but any tips would be great.
-Any apps or ways to clean up and sync my contacts (duplicates, etc., sync with facebook)

Any other tips or tricks would be great

Check out GSam Battery Monitor. It tells you which apps are killing your battery. Its more detailed than the stock battery info ... plus it has widgets lol. Im sure streaming music is battery hog but this will help you see just how much power its using. Ive gotten 30+ hours with light phone use and Ive also gotten 10 hours with 5 hours of screen time. If youre a heavy user your stats will suffer but its not the batterys fault.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87