Visit site
Don't know the specifics, but most likely, it will not be as good as tmo jump

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

Kiersten_Kress

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Don't know the specifics, but most likely, it will not be as good as tmo jump

I absolutely hate Verizon Wireless. Having said that, I've been a loyal customer for the last 10 years.

Why? Verizon has the best... and sometimes the *only* voice/data coverage in places that I travel.

AT&T has decent 3G coverage, but sometimes spotty. T-Mobile still only has 2G EDGE in more than half of the places that I need to use my phones.(as of last month)

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I absolutely hate Verizon Wireless. Having said that, I've been a loyal customer for the last 10 years.

Why? Verizon has the best... and sometimes the *only* voice/data coverage in places that I travel.

AT&T has decent 3G coverage, but sometimes spotty. T-Mobile still only has 2G EDGE in more than half of the places that I need to use my phones.(as of last month)

I totally agree with you. My point being that there will probably be more financially beneficial options to the consumer to get phones than this vz edge. Obviously the details aren't out yet, so we will have to see, this is just my guess

zeuswsu

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
I have to admit I'm kinda excited about this. I know I'll be sticking with Verizon for a while so I'm looking forward to seeing what this plan is all about when they release the specifics. I can see myself being happy with the note 2 for 2 years, but it would of been torture to be stuck with my droid charge for that long.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Lodingi

Q&A Team
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site

This is exactly the reason why I stay with Verizon. I would love to jump to T-Mobile, but 2G Edge is prominent in the Southern Poconos. It also looks like this deal does not apply to those with unlimited data.

Last edited:

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Details are out now. The only strong advantage to T-Mobile's plan is the exact same one that was there before these plans... when you're not actually paying for a phone, your plan is cheaper than when you are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty