Out for Delivery

kedesa

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Ordered 6/16. Card Charged 7/6. Shipping email received 7/6.
Phone was in PA. It went to New Jersey??? Now it is in Baltimore, about 30 mins away. Delivery is scheduled for tomorrow. I was hoping to get it today. Oh well.

It's the wife's phone. I am keeping my Jelly Beaned Nexus.

T_Virus

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
i'm waiting for mine too...It should be here today as I ordered on 06/06/12. What is odd is that my wife's s3 was ordered at the end of June and her delivery date change frm 07/11/12 to 07/09/12 same as mine as well. Mine shows estimated delivery date on 07/09/12 by 7pm while hers shows estimated delivery date on 07/09/12 by 3pm...what gives?

Maya

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Mines has been sitting at a FedEx warehouse 3 hours from where I live since yesterday afternoon and isn't scheduled to be delivered until tomorrow evening. However, my brother and his wife who lives at the same address as I do will have theirs delivered today by 7:00pm. I am hoping that FedEx will realize it's more convenient to deliver all 3 phones in one trip than having to come back again tomorrow. Hahaha...only in my dreams.

Trilliumknits

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
No luck getting them to accept a signed tracking print out with request to drop off; just got the delivery exception notice.

Guess tomorrow is phone day.

anon(181017)

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Congrats to you at least! Consistency does not appear to be their strong suit.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I wasn't sure what to expect, I know I'd done the pre-authorized release before. But this time I also put a heavy plastic storage chest on my patio, chained to a post with an open padlock on the lid, and left a note asking him to lock it in the box. Hopefully he did, but if he didn't I'm sure it's still safe. I was just worried the additional request would make him not want to leave it for some reason... Which led me to wonder, do you tip your delivery guys?