Replacement for smartactions

Davenurse

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I am coming from to this phone from a Razr and was wondering if there was an app that could do the same thing as smartactions on the razr?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

anon(19758)

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Tasker is crazy-powerful, but can be a bear to set up. I had a little more luck with Setting Profiles (Lite and Full.)

I can't remember what the full version got you, but it was relatively simple to set up. Add a profile and a rule to control it, and you're good to go!

Biopsidy

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Been using Locale and it seems to work well, but I hear Tasker has a way more features for the money so I am going to try that when my S3 gets here.

hertfordkc

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Two weeks into a Smart Phone (Razr Maxx). Went to Tasker on Day 4. Google Tasker Profiles for examples of the stuff you can do. I used to program in several languages, so expected no problem. However, the documentation on some actions (and phones?) is sketchy, so you may have to experiment to get results. Right now, I'm stuck on creating Widgets!!!
HTH

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Application called My Profiles Lite comes pretty close and in some ways is better. I'm using smart actions now but tempted everyday to move back to My Profiles lite or paid.

Message brought to you by the amazing Droid Razr Maxx